The Dance Corner is host to one of close to 1000 NHSDA chapters nationwide.
- To recognize outstanding artistic merit, leadership, and academic achievement in students studying dance in public and private schools in K-12 education, dance studios, cultural/community centers, performing arts organizations, and post-secondary education.
- To foster an appreciation for dance as a true art form and one worthy of recognition and prestige. Participating in the NHSDA chapter in your school is one very important way you can help advance the field of dance education. Your honor society celebrates the artistic merit, leadership, and academic achievements of exceptional dance students (like you!) and helps to create honor and prestige within and without the dance community at large.
Why should you join the NHSDA?
- Students can earn points by participating in dance classes and performances
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Leadership Opportunities
- Great for College and Scholarship Applications
- Open to any student at The Dance Corner in grades 6-12
Click here to read the NHSDA Pledge Packet and requirements for induction.
Current Members Use this Form to Log Points Eligible Activities: NHSDA 2022-2023 Points Submission